April 12, 2009

My Japanese study

Being ill at the beginning of the month, I totally forgot about my tutor salary at LingQ, and now I almost did not have points... But I am too lazy to calculate...

I am a "
diligent" lurker of the Japanese Open Forum and some Japanese blogs. But last days there were so many (for my Japanese reading speed) updates. Nevertheless, I have learnt kanji for (oops, my desktop does not have Japanese yet) taihen :)

Also this week I downloaded some audiofiles. They are without transcript, so they are not very useful for me right now. But sometimes it is interesting to listen them and check whether I can catch some phrases or not :) I understand Baseball academy *gg*, kodomotachi and some phrases like sou desu ne :) But I am going to use these files as the indicators of my Japanese progress :) So, I will liisten them one more time somewhere at the next week - perhaps I will catch more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment